Finding the right IT support for your Melbourne-based company means looking for services that will support your company today and in the future. Here’s what to look for.
When looking for professional Melbourne IT Support, there are some essential elements to consider as you review and analyze different companies. Not all managed IT support services in Melbourne are the same. In fact, finding the best service for your company goes beyond understanding what you need today, and taking stock of where and how your company will expand. The best Melbourne IT support is the one that will be able to grow alongside you.
Key IT Services
The first step to finding the best Melbourne IT support is to examine the services offered. Whether or not you need all of the available services today, it is important to note if the company offers services you may need tomorrow.
Some key services you should look for include:
- Managed IT: This includes support for any or every aspect of your company’s IT needs. Giving your IT world to a third-party can be both frightening and freeing; finding the company that feels more like a partner will help you get the most out of your managed services.
- Supplementary Support: Managed IT should also include the ability to create a cohesive bridge between your existing IT department or team and the managed services of your Melbourne IT support. Companies that offer co-managed services will have your specific needs in mind, which will go a long way in helping you develop a long term plan and strategy for your company’s IT.
- Cloud Services: Telsyte revealed that 84% of organisations in Australia have a “strategic approach to cloud computing” and the market is continuing to grow. As companies make the shift from on-site servers to cloud-based servers, finding IT support that can manage this transition is essential.
- Asset management: More than just daily backups and cloud support, your company also needs a partner that cares as much about your devices and assets as you do. Asset management is not always offered as part of Melbourne IT support, and finding the company that can manage warranties, servicing, and hosting means you’re on track to developing a lasting IT relationship.
- Ongoing IT Strategy: Every industry, service, and organisation is unique, which is why you need Melbourne IT support that recognises the need for a unique, ongoing strategy for your IT department. Deloittle’s 2019 tech trends indicate that more companies are looking for ways to redirect finances and manpower from operations to innovation. By working with a vCIO, your company has the ability to pursue innovation while still maintaining and thriving in daily IT operations.
Ability To Work Across Platforms, Devices, And Software
Many times, IT services target companies that use specific software and hardware, aiming to emphasize their expertise in one specific IT world. What if, however, your company encounters a necessary shift in servers, hardware, apps, or even the foundational devices used to run every aspect of your business? Working with Melbourne IT support that has expertise on only one platform could lead to major difficulties as you transition, expand, or reorganise.
Your Melbourne IT support should be experts and partners with leading software and hardware company on the market, including Microsoft, Apple, IBM, HP, Telstra, and Fortinet among others. By partnering with leading companies, your IT support team can provide the expertise you need regardless of your set-up, today and in the future.
Steadfast Solutions: Melbourne IT Support
Steadfast Solutions is a leading name in Melbourne IT support. Serving the greater Melbourne area, Steadfast Solutions provides both managed and supplemental IT services for companies across a broad range of industries. Contact us today to learn more about how our IT services team can support you.