When your Frankston business needs computer repairs and support, you want an IT partner that delivers reliable, fast and attentive service.
Recently a Frankston business reached out to Steadfast Solutions for computer repair services. Located in Carrum Downs, Steadfast Solutions has offered IT services to businesses of all sizes in Victoria and throughout Australia for 13 years, delivering solutions for the most pressing business technology needs.
What Should My Company Do If We Need Computer Repairs in Frankston?
In early 2019, a one-person business owner contacted Steadfast Solutions needing help. He had been using a different IT solutions provider for the past year. However, that IT provider was not responsive to the business owner, who had serious technical issues that needed to be addressed quickly.
As a small business, the owner did not have the expertise or time to try to figure out the issues himself. His Microsoft account had problems and his Microsoft Outlook calendar program wasn’t working correctly.
These issues are not uncommon among Frankston businesses. But without a trusted IT solution provider, businesses end up losing valuable time, income and potential customers if their computers, software, websites and networks are not working properly.
Should a Small Business Just Get Computers Repaired When There’s a Problem?
If your technology is not working, you certainly can find a computer technician to come to your company and try to solve the issue. But those options are usually expensive and it can take days or weeks before a company responds and has an appointment available.
At Steadfast Solutions, we take a different approach. We are your strategic partner, serving as an on-demand extension of your organisation. We’re not here to provide you with a quick fix. We take the time to understand your business, its needs and challenges and your vision for its future.
We take that information and assess your current technology. With that assessment and your goals in mind, we develop a solution that’s uniquely tailored to your company. Our skilled experts will design, install and test your solution, from hardware and software to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone solutions to wireless networks.
Our commitment is ongoing. Our goal is to keep your technology up and running, optimised for peak performance, monitored and secure. We schedule regular reviews of your infrastructure and discuss your future needs to make sure your business IT is meeting your needs. As your virtual chief information officer, we are here to help you plan and budget an IT roadmap that aligns with your business strategy.
What Computer Repairs and Solutions Are Available?
Steadfast Solutions offers state-of-the-art IT services that give your Frankston business a decided competitive advantage. Our services include:
- Managed IT Services. A managed services solution shifts the burden of keeping computers, mobile devices, software and servers operational, maintained, updated and protected. We automate data backups and closely monitor your solution, letting you focus on your business.
- Cloud Services. We can manage the data migration from your servers to a cloud solution, which provides greater security and improved accessibility. You’ll enjoy reduced costs by eliminating local hardware hosting and free up IT staff for more critical projects. We offer Microsoft Azure, a leading cloud computing platform, and can manage your migration to Amazon Web Services, too. We help companies migrate and use Microsoft Office 365, a cloud-based version of the most popular productivity apps, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. When a natural or manmade disaster strikes, the impact can be devastating. With business continuity planning, your company will be prepared with the plans, processes and people ready to respond when disaster strikes. Disaster recovery planning minimizes the impact of a disaster, getting your data and systems operating again with as little downtime as possible.
This Seems Very Expensive. What Will It Cost My Company?
The main advantage of the managed services model is cost predictability. Steadfast Solutions offers several service packages, all with contracted monthly rates. There are other major advantages, too:
- Scalability. As the company grows, your IT capacity grows with it, without the need for additional hardware purchases or physical storage needs. Cloud solutions allow for growth or seasonal contraction on demand.
- Reliability. When your technology is working as it should, with minimal downtime, your employees and customers will have confidence in your company. When your system operates at peak functionality, you gain employee productivity too.
- Staffing. Many small businesses cannot afford a full-time IT employee. For those that do have in-house staff, those employees are often stretched too thin, keeping devices running and solving hardware and software issues. With a managed solution, you don’t need to worry about hiring, training or management. Instead, you can tap into an experienced, knowledgeable team ready to serve.
IT costs can quickly spiral when unbudgeted surprises hit. With managed IT, there’ll be no surprises about the savings you’ll enjoy.
How Can Managed IT Keep Us Safe?
Cyberattacks are a growing issue for Frankston businesses. A recent Microsoft study showed that 55 per cent of Australian businesses had experienced a cyberattack in the past five months. Collectively, cyberattacks could cost Australian businesses $29 billion annually in lost revenue, lawsuits, remediation and decreased productivity. SmartCompany reported that only one-third of small- and medium-sized Australian businesses continuously back up data and that one in four businesses suffering a cyberattack was down for 25 hours or more.
Those dire statistics are why Steadfast Solutions treats cybersecurity so seriously. Steadfast Solutions offers:
- Automated anti-virus and anti-spam software
- Patch and update management
- Fortinet firewalls to detect and contain external threats
- Around-the-clock active monitoring
- Risk assessments
Whether you’re a one-person operation or a medium-sized business, Steadfast Solutions offers responsive, best-practice services to keep your company operating at full potential. Learn more about Australia’s leading IT solutions provider and schedule your free initial consultation.