Due to recent expansion, Steadfast Solutions has a great career opportunity available as an IT support engineer.
Reporting to the Project Services Manager and liaising with the wider IT support team, who are all hugely customer relationship focused, you will work together to resolve issues and develop best practice operations moving forward.
It is essential that you are fully competent in the following:
- Microsoft Windows 7/8 /10 Support and Troubleshooting
- MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Support and Administration of Active Directory and Exchange
- Office 365
- Experience with an RMM tool (N-Able / Kaseya)
- Experience with a PSA tool (Autotask / Connectwise)
- Setting up phone and video conference equipment
- Experience supporting IPad/iPhone’s and general smartphone support
- Installing and Configuring new hardware and software
- ITIL v3 trained and certified will be an advantage
- High level of communication skills is a must!
- Excellent documentation skills
- Willingness to learn. Ongoing personal development is essential
- A hard-working attitude and willing to go that extra mile for your team.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service to all levels of the business.
- Must have a great hard working and positive attitude to work
Before applying please ensure:
- You must be either an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply for this role
- You must have your own vehicle with comprehensive car insurance as you may need to travel with equipment to customer sites
- A cover letter must be attached to the application addressing all the requirements for the position.
Click here to apply
Published on 16th November 2017 by Ian Brady.