The Steadfast Solutions Graduate Program is seeking the best and brightest graduates or final year students to become the next generation of IT professionals.
Due to recent expansion, a graduate IT support engineer role is now available at Steadfast Solutions – are you the right person for the job?
Are you in the final year of your degree or diploma and seeking a casual role so that you can finish your studies while you develop your industry experience?
Are you seeking a full-time role, now that you have completed your degree or diploma?
This could be the foot in the door for you!
POSITION AVAILABLE: Level 1 IT Support Engineer, IT Managed Services
Steadfast Solutions services all sizes of customers from boutiques to large retail chains, and in a host of industries from construction to professional services. One of the ways that we are able to add value to our customers is through our ability to quickly grasp the nature and needs of their business, and provide a technical solution that can be up and running quickly and cost-effectively.
Interested in joining our team as an IT Support Engineer?
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager and liaising with the wider IT support team, who are all hugely customer relationship focused, you will work together to resolve issues and develop best practice operations moving forward.
It is essential that you are fully competent in the following:
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 Support and Troubleshooting
- MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Office 365 knowledge is highly regarded
- Experience with an RMM tool (N-Able / Kaseya) is highly regarded
- Setting up phone and video conference equipment
- Experience supporting IPad/iPhone’s and general smartphone support
- Installing and Configuring new hardware and software
- ITIL v3 trained and certified will be an advantage
- High level of communication skills is a must!
- Excellent documentation skills
- Willingness to learn – Ongoing personal development is essential
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service to all levels of the business
- Must have a great, hard-working, and positive attitude to work
Applicants must have a high level of communication and documentation skills. You must have a willingness to learn, a positive, hard-working attitude and must be willing to go that extra mile for your team.
Before applying please keep in mind:
- You must be either an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply for this position.
- A cover letter must be attached to the application addressing all the requirements for the position.
Interested applicants should apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on 26th June 2018 by Ian Brady.