Your Business Needs Access To High-Level, Relevant Technical Knowledge From A Trusted Partner
How do you know what technologies to pursue and when? How much should you invest in technology and what will you need in the next several years? What strategic IT services in Australia give your company a real competitive advantage?
These are important questions that typically are handled by a chief information officer. However, for many businesses, the costs of hiring a full-time (CIO) are prohibitive.
If your business needs access to on-demand technical expertise and executive insights that drive innovation and efficiency, there is another way.
Virtual CIO services give your business better insights that can drive your strategic planning. They are a valuable … and affordable … way to gain access to the technical expertise you need.
What Is a Virtual CIO?
Virtual CIO services offered by your managed IT partner give you the technical knowledge to make informed, strategic decisions. With a virtual CIO, you access our expertise across multiple technologies, bringing your company a breadth of information otherwise not available.
Your virtual CIO solution includes IT budget consultation, helping you make smart choices and changes to your infrastructure, processes, and investments. Whether it’s replacing outdated systems, adopting new cloud-based technologies, or managing a complex IT project, your virtual CIO services help you make meaningful strides that benefit your business and bottom line.
Benefits of a virtual CIO include:
- Regular reviews of your metrics, assets, and reporting
- Strategic IT planning consultation
- Increased return on your IT investments
- More effective management of IT assets
- Foresight into your replacements and upgrades
- Continuous access to top technology insights
- Technology “translation” among stakeholders, employees, vendors, and customers
Our virtual CIO services are not a one-time thing. We work alongside your team to provide ongoing guidance, support, and services because we know that your needs are constantly changing, and so your technology should be too.
Virtual CIO services support other technology planning, budget, optimisation, and efficiency initiatives. A virtual CIO lets you save on the salary, benefits, and expenses associated with hiring a full-time, in-house chief information officer.
Other virtual CIO services include:
- Technology Evaluation. Assess existing technology and potential new technologies with expert product knowledge to accelerate completion with on-time and on-budget project coordination
- Staff Leadership. A virtual CIO can manage vendors and internal IT staff across technical areas and business units. From cybersecurity to infrastructure, a virtual CIO can oversee hiring, development, training, process evaluation, KPIs and teams
- Interim Leadership. Virtual CIOs can assist in temporary situations during searches for full-time leadership or due to turnarounds, mergers or acquisitions
- IT Audit. Evaluate your existing technology and inform future needs. Virtual CIOs can lead assessments of IT infrastructure, IT staff evaluations and specifications for technologies, staff or equipment needs
- Vendor Assessment and Selection. Your virtual CIO can manage complex IT projects. Let your virtual CIO assess functionality and business needs, advise on budget, create RFPs and manage integration projects from start to finish, from needs assessment to staff training
- Optimisation. Are your technologies and business processes out of date? Let our virtual CIO evaluate and adapt your technology to meet industry and customer needs. Your virtual CIO can identify needed enhancements that improve efficiency and outputs
- Policy Development. Your virtual CIO can assist in developing and implementing policies around IT governance, usage, privacy, and risk to keep you and your employees protected and accountable
Strategic IT Services & Consulting For Organisations Across Australia
Don’t leave your business’ future up to chance. Contact us via the web, on 1300 739 335 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our virtual chief information officer services.