With the popularity and flexibility of cloud computing today, many businesses have realised that they can achieve their goals with Microsoft Office 365. Office 365 is a subscription-based service and the most complete Office-Cloud Service to date because it meets the computing needs and budgets of any sized organisation.
Microsoft designed Office 365 to combine cloud versions of its communications and collaboration products with Microsoft Office productivity solutions to make your life easier. And Microsoft offers you an Office 365 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Microsoft Office 365 Provides:
Easy and Reliable Access to Software 24/7: Access your enterprise software securely over the Internet, 24/7, from any location in the world. All you need is your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet and an Internet connection.
Coordinated Calendar and Email Connections: Keep your staff in sync with enterprise-grade email and shared calendars they can access from their desktop or from anywhere there’s an Internet connection and a computing device.
Document Sharing and Protection: Store your files and data securely in the Cloud and increase your staff’s productivity. You can set security permissions for viewing or editing data for select people on your staff. And, you can make and view real-time changes to documents so your approved users will see the new changes immediately.
Security: With Office 365, security can be as strict or as lenient as you wish. Microsoft takes all the responsibility for reliability and security, allowing you the time to work on more important tasks.
Microsoft Office 365 Benefits All Types of Businesses
- Real Estate —As a real estate agent, you can’t afford to miss a communication from prospective customers. Office 365 makes your job easier. You can access a collection of templates created for this purpose, like a client introduction letter and a client communication plan. And, you can access these and more whether you’re in the office, at home or on the go.
- Financial Services—Business intelligence gives you greater insight into your business performance, provides enhanced layers of security and an enriched customer experience.
- Law Offices—Capture data when talking to a client and share it in real time with employees. Plus, you can save this data securely to the cloud so you can go home and finish working on a case, if needed. Documents and emails can all be archived for as long as required. And with enhanced security, Office 365 helps you meet your legal compliance requirements.
- Manufacturing—Office 365 can be used across different devices so that your foreman can send real-time information from a tablet or other mobile device to the home office or clients. This allows for better reporting and decision-making.
- Contractors—Manage your resources, logistics, budgets and calendars. Invite people into your groups to organise and complete projects in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Retail—With everything in one place, employees can access inventory, documentation and HR, all from their tablet, laptop or smartphone. This reduces costs and increases efficiencies.
- Healthcare — With a lot to gain from Office 365, collaboration and PHI security are simplified. Patient reports can be posted online in the cloud to provide a better experience for employees and patients. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing they are stored and transmitted securely to help you meet HIPAA compliance regulations.
- Hospitality—You can collaborate and have a share point all in one place for your restaurants, hotels and other services, in a consistent real-time way.
You’ll Have Access to Microsoft’s Basic Cloud Solutions
- Word with easy reading and writing on any device.
- Excel to create order, organise data and share insights.
- PowerPoint to make your point with clarity and style.
- Outlook so you can stay productive and connected.
- OneNote to access all your notes on all your devices.
- Publisher so you can create something that helps you stand out.
What makes Office 365 so great is that all these applications can be integrated. For example, you can post an Excel spreadsheet in a PowerPoint slide and by linking them together, make changes on the slide that will be reflected in the Excel document.
Plus, you’ll have high-end features with the functionality you’d expect in more expensive stand-alone programs that larger businesses use. This allows you to create exceptional flyers, business documents, presentations and more.
This is Microsoft’s backend email server. With Office 365 you’ll have access to Exchange Online with 50GB of mailbox storage per user. You can manage your business communications across all your devices and share easily and securely.
OneDrive for Business
Put all your documents and files in the cloud, in one place for enhanced efficiency and productivity. You’ll have access to all your work from one secure, reliable place, with 1TB of cloud storage per user.
Skype for Business
This video/web-conferencing program that you may already be familiar with has been incorporated into Office 365, so you have access to messaging, audio and video calls, and online meetings, all from this one application.
SharePoint is a content management system that works seamlessly with the other applications in Office 365. You can add permissions for your colleagues, employees, vendors and suppliers to selectively share ideas and work.
Microsoft has customised platforms across devices to enhance functionality. The result is a familiar, consistent experience that makes on-the-go document creation, review and collaboration easy.
Business Intelligence For Everyone
Business Intelligence in Office 365 allows you to collect, filter and organise your company’s data in a way that helps you get information, spot trends and focus on what matters. You can share this data with your employees and colleagues to help you make better decisions for your organisation.
This tool is included in the Trust Center. It allows you the control to store and archive data to meet your legal, regulatory and organisational requirements from one place. Plus, it integrates with all of Office 365’s features, including Exchange and SharePoint.
And much more.
Steadfast Solutions Will Help You Migrate Your Data to Microsoft Office 365 & The Cloud
Converting to cloud computing is a multi-phased project. There are many things to consider when making a conversion to Microsoft Office 365 or any cloud-based system. Steadfast will ensure the process is seamless for your business and transparent to your customers, and we’ll get you up and running quickly and efficiently.
Contact us to book a no-obligation and complimentary review of your cloud computing needs. Call 1300 739 335 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Steadfast Solutions provides IT consulting and managed services that deliver the ideal technology solutions for businesses in and around Melbourne and Brisbane.