Due to recent expansion, a graduate IT support engineer role is now available at Steadfast Solutions – are you the right person for the job?
Steadfast Solutions services all sizes of customers from boutiques to large retail chains, and in a host of industries from construction to professional services. One of the ways that we are able to add value to our customers is through our ability to quickly grasp the nature and needs of their business, and provide a technical solution that can be up and running quickly and cost-effectively.
Interested in joining our team as a Level 1 IT Support Engineer?
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager and liaising with the wider IT Support Team (who are all hugely customer relationship-focused), you will work together to resolve issues and develop best practice operations moving forward.
- Work type: Full-time
- Salary: $45,000 – $59,999
- Location: Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne VIC
- Classification: Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
It is essential that you are fully competent in the following:
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 Support and Troubleshooting
- MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Office 365
- Setting up phone and video conference equipment
- iPad, iPhone, and general smartphone support
- Installing and Configuring new hardware and software
Applicants must have a high level of communication and documentation skills. You must have a willingness to learn, a positive, hard-working attitude, and must be willing to go that extra mile for your team. ITIL v3 training and certification will be an advantage.
Before applying please ensure that:
- You are either an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply for this role.
- You have your own vehicle with comprehensive car insurance as you may need to travel with equipment to customer sites.
- You submit a cover letter that is attached to the application addressing all the requirements for the position.
Interested applicants should apply via firstname.lastname@example.org