You can use Microsoft Office 365 in every aspect of their business, from tracking key data in Excel to holding virtual meetings in Skype and much more.
Over the past few years, productivity suites have become more and more popular with businesses of all sizes, in a wide and varied range of industries. It’s the type of solution that has something to offer everyone. Cloud-based technologies, in general, are changing the way businesses view the capabilities of their technology – especially Microsoft Office 365.
So, what can Microsoft Office 365 offer your business?
- Dependable Service: You can expect minimal downtime or inconvenient planned maintenance, allowing you and your employees to work efficiently and without delay.
- Skype For Business: This service comes with the range of features necessary for truly effective communication between your business and its clients and prospects. You can schedule Skype for Business meetings, upload, share, and view PowerPoint presentations, share your screen with other contacts, record all calls in high quality, check the availability of meeting attendees, and more.
- Email and Calendar, On The Go: With Microsoft Outlook, you can seamlessly integrate your calendar features directly into your email, so that scheduling a meeting, responding to invites, and keeping track of your upcoming appointments is that much simpler.
- Yammer: Microsoft Office 365 can even provide your business with its own private social network in Yammer. With each employee using a personalised profile, you can track progress on projects, share content and resources, and collaborate and communicate to provide feedback and praise once a task has been accomplished.
- Comprehensive Availability: Microsoft Office 365 provides an undeniably convenient end user experience. You can access your own Microsoft Office 365 configuration with ease, via browser login on any Internet-capable device, the Outlook web app for email and calendar access, or simply at Office.com.
The ability to organise all of the tools your team already relies upon in one centralised and convenient place that’s accessible from anywhere is reason enough to adopt Microsoft Office 365 for your own business, but it’s not a decision you should be making on a whim. There are a few popular choices available for your business to choose from, but everyone knows that the most popular choice worldwide is Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 compiles the best features of the range of Microsoft solutions in a cloud-based environment and offers businesses new and exciting ways to make use of those features. In a nutshell, Microsoft Office 365 takes the Microsoft programs you’ve most likely been using for many years, like Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, and combines them with the flexibility and accessibility of the cloud.
However, Microsoft Office 365 is much, much more than just Word in the cloud – a few of the highlights of Microsoft Office 365’s features include:
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Publisher desktop and mobile apps with real-time collaboration and co-authoring
- Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business (which integrates fully with Outlook and other 365 features)
- Custom email domain addresses
- 1 TB file storage and sharing
- HD video conferencing with Skype for Business
Microsoft Office 365 is a security-hardened service with enterprise-grade security measures built directly into the platform itself, offering world-class protection for your business’ mission-critical data and applications. These built-in measures include encryption, threat management and monitoring, and Exchange Online protection. The program also grants you the ability to take a hands-on, unrestricted approach to securing your own environment, and managing users and user access. Microsoft Office 365 can also perform a key role in your Business Continuity plan, allowing you to restore files quickly and easily.
Where collaboration support and basic features are concerned, Microsoft Office 365 has a lot to offer. With the addition of Skype to Microsoft Office 365, users can now send instant messages and initiate voice and video calls directly from their Outlook inbox. This is just one of the great things newer versions of Outlook can do.
Microsoft Office 365 also offers 2FA (two-factor authentication), and an internal data center network that is completely segregated from the external network, making it an ideal solution for data backup and recovery. In short, Microsoft Office 365 offers a level of security and reliability that other cloud productivity solutions can’t match.
If you’re looking for the best IT support, we’d love to talk to you today. The skilled and reliable Steadfast Solutions team is eager to answer your IT questions and back them up with real results. Get in touch with us on 1300 739 335 or send us an email at email@example.com to get started right away.
Published on 15th March 2018 by Ian Brady.