With all the sophisticated technologies today, the telephone remains a vital communications asset.
Email, instant messaging and other unified messaging services are helpful. But when you can’t make a call over the phone your business suffers and clients may give up on you. But, no worries, with Business VoIP you can always stay connected.
Today’s market is now a global one and keeping up with the competition requires progressive communication technologies. Small and medium-sized businesses require the same advanced and reliable communication solutions that large companies use, but without the high costs or frustrating complexities. Business VoIP provides this and more.
How VoIP Works
VoIP, or Voice-over-Internet-Protocol, offers a more reliable and economical way to communicate. It uses the Internet to transmit business calls as opposed to the old circuit-switched mode used by traditional telephone companies. VoIP Service routes and manages calls to and from your existing telephony system, so making and receiving phone calls is seamless and transparent to callers.
Steadfast Solutions’ Cloud Phone System is a more sophisticated, commercial version of consumer VoIP. It provides small and medium-sized companies with advanced VoIP features that would be too expensive to purchase and maintain on their own. Business VoIP provides PBX (private branch exchange) capabilities, conference calling, desk-to-desk calling, music-on-hold and automated attendants.
It increases your business efficiencies by allowing you to take advantage of:
- Enhanced communication abilities with fully integrated video;
- Instant messaging;
- Video conferencing;
- Advanced-mobility; and
- Collaboration capabilities.
Steadfast Solutions’ Cloud Phone System extends across as many sites as you need. Your system is managed from a private browser-based interface and can be integrated with your business applications to increase your staff productivity.
You and your staff can still use desktop phones, mobile phones or any phone connected to the public phone network and you’ll have your own extensions, so you can make and receive calls from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Hosted VoIP Business Phones:
- Use a high-speed Internet connection. You don’t need telephone lines;
- Stay up and running when phone lines are down;
- Save you money on long-distance calls;
- Let you make/receive calls and retrieve voice mail from anywhere you have an Internet connection (even anywhere around the world);
- Are a smart option for your travelling workforce; and
- Are scalable so you can expand or reduce your service as your needs change.
When deployed properly, VoIP uses network links (including MPLS* and dedicated circuits), managed switches, quality of service, and all the other fancy stuff that us IT people love to talk about.
* Multiprotocol Label Switching is a data-carrying technique for high-performance telecommunications networks. It provides scalability, performance, better bandwidth utilization, reduced network congestion and a superior end-user experience.
VoIP Saves You Money
It’s a low-cost phone system that:
- Routes your calls through a call centre;
- Sends your voice messages to email for your convenience;
- Allows you to remotely access your phone service from anywhere at any time; and
- Permits you see when members of your team are on the phone or available for a call.
Steadfast Solutions’ Cloud Phone System reduces your business phone costs by making better use of your operational processes. It will save you money on business and long-distance calls. Both your on-site and remote users can view who’s available and choose how to best to reach them, so everyone can spend less time playing phone tag, and more time attending to business.
Our Business VoIP Service also provides predictable budgeting. Your monthly rate stays the same regardless of how many calls you make or where you’re calling to or from (even internationally). And with our VoIP, you’ll no longer be paying for telephone equipment that will soon be obsolete.
VoIP Supports Business Continuity
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) was a lifesaver for businesses in Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania that were affected by the floods in December 2017. When others had no phone service due to power outages and failed on-premises business phone systems, those who had Steadfast Solutions’ Cloud Phone System were able to continue working to meet their customers’ needs.
When storms cause phone and power lines to go down, you still need to make and receive business calls. With a properly designed, implemented and hosted business VoIP system you can. You’ll have the ability to make and receive calls remotely via your smartphone and get messages from auto-attendants that continue to function via voicemail-to-email so you can stay up and running, even if power and Internet access go down.
In the event of wide-area network (WAN) outage, VoIP continues to place and receive calls on a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)—So there are no lost or dropped calls to worry about. It also secures your critical contact and calling information and keeps you from missing important calls.
Only companies like Steadfast Solutions that understand the differences between VoIP services and PBX networks are capable of setting up business VoIP systems that are reliable during a power failure or other disaster.
Steadfast Solutions’ VoIP Business Phone System Benefits
Steadfast Solutions’ VoIP Business Phone System is:
- Versatile with advanced features like voice-mail-to-email and find-me/follow-me;
- Easy to use with an intuitive, user-friendly Web-based interface;
- Reliable your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7;
- Mobile calls can be made and received via laptop or forwarded to a mobile phone; and
- Flexible with calling features that aren’t available with traditional phone systems.
Contact our VoIP Business Phone Specialists for a complimentary assessment to show you how our VoIP Cloud Phone System can save you money and improve your communication capabilities. You can reach us by calling 1300 739 335 or emailing your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.